1. Measles still exists in many parts of the world.
2. … And while we might not often see it anymore, with modern travel, measles is just a plane ride away.
3. When it arrives in our community, anyone who is not immunized could be at risk of getting sick.
4. It’s easy to spot (pun intended).
5. But it’s no joke.
6. The best way to prevent measles is by getting vaccinated.
7. The vaccine is safe …
8. … and effective.
9. Talk to your doctor about whether you and your family are up to date with your vaccinations.